Your basic rules are as follows:
- No Lululemon. Lululemon is for working out. I know dancing in a club can get hot and sweaty like a workout, but any workout attire is not appropriate attire to wear for a night out. You don't want to look like you just came from the gym.
- Only wear heels if you can actually keep them on their feet the whole night. Not only is walking around in a club barefoot gross and dangerous, it also just looks really tacky. If you decide to wear heels out, you need to keep them on your feet until you get to your home base. Or bring a pair of those little bendable flats with you in your purse to change into.
- Wear something that fits. For some reason a lot of girls seem to think that dresses that are too tight and too short are really attractive for nights out, but I promise you that they are just as unattractive at night as they are during the day. It is possible to wear something comfortable that still looks hot. Something that fits you is going to be far more flattering, and will therefor make you look hotter. And because you'll feel more comfortable in your outfit, you will feel more confident and will therefor feel better about the way you look.
- You don't need to show everything off all at once. If you're wearing something that is low cut in the front, don't wear something with an incredibly high hemline, or if you want to show off your whole back, do so with a shirt that is higher cut in the front. You can still be sexy by showing off just a little bit. And that way you don't have to worry about all of your bits falling out by accident, just some of them.
- Make sure to dress up a little bit. Even if you want to wear jeans, pair them with a cute dressy tank top. It's okay to look a little bit casual, but you don't want to look too casual, like you're just going grocery shopping (or just came from the gym. I can't stress that one enough.) Plus, how often do you get to get dressed up in Kelowna? That's half the fun of going out!
- If you plan on dancing, try to bring a smaller purse with you. That way you don't have to lug a big bag around, or worry about having to put it down somewhere where it could potentially get stolen. Dance floors can get pretty crowded, and you don't want to be that girl that's knocking their bag into everyone. Go for a little satchel bag or a clutch to make your night more enjoyable.